Featuring a Bear
Table of Contents
- Act 1: Kingdom of the Blind
- Act 2: Past is Prologue
- Act 3: Brave New World
- Powers and Principalities
- Religion, Alignments, and Miracles
- Literary Works
- Artifacts and Devices of Power
- Art Denson
- Ricros Silverkin
- Lord Orilar and Sergeant Meecham
- Willow Bitterspring
- Grothnir and Bear
- The Resistance, comprised of many sub-groups, unified by hatred for the Obelisk
- Lapshin Clan, a nomadic ogre tribe of the south
- Khodok Clan, an ogre tribe that travels between Shasahat and the Bordermarch
- The Eastern Horde
- the Chainshatter cult
- Elesha Spiret, resistance member
- Algrash Lightfinger, petty thief
- Corbin the Wall, resistance leader
- the Tatterdemalion, enigma
- Uldric Wintersage, scholar and hedge-wizard
- Silverhand, shapeshifter and resistance member
- Byron Gladhammer, dwarven mercenary captain
- Rada vost Richter, notary of Ostnetherine
- the Impresario, collector of classic literature, manager of the Shadow Cast, and dragon
- Jenrakasandi, salamander warden of the Netherine Titan
- Odrak the Cleaver, orcish blacksmith in Padlan's Ferry
- Verturan, a broken robot
- Finneas Step, an extremely grizzled hunter
- the Weavers of the Frozen Maze
- Brielda Gadragor, a Netherine historian with very little sense of self-preservation
- Bomor os’Fliegan, mid-Imperial heretical scholar
- Ester, the Baroness Verdant of Pinnacle, last of the pre-Imperial aristocracy
- Varuna Gemcloak, aka the Sunderer
- the Thousand-Eyes King
- Kilpuuk the Destroyer, possesses a sad tail
- Istagat: South-easternmost region of the continent. Swampy and humid.
- Cities: Rom, ...
- Neighboring Regions: Padash (W), ...
- Of Note: Evangeline
- Padash: Southern temperate region with an inland sea, large river, and many fertile flood plains. Bordered by mountain ranges on most sides.
- Shasahat: Large arid region. Much of the southern part is covered by the inhospitable Shasahat Desert; the inner region is civilized and prosperous.
- Cities: Ostnetherine, Tahlforks, ...
- Neighboring Regions: Istagat (SW), Bordermarch (N), ...
- Bordermarch: Dry, well-populated temperate region.
- Cities: Padlin's Ferry, ...
- Neighboring Regions: Shasahat (S), Fimbulwood (N), Nar Pedana (W), the Northern Catacombs (down), ...
- Fimbulwood: Uncivilized and heavily forested temperate region populated by exceptionally dangerous wildlife.
- Neighboring Regions: Bordermarch (S), the Spidering Deeps (down), ...
- Nar Pedana: A broad flat expanse, home to the roving Skull Tribes.
- Neighboring Regions: Bordermarch (E), Mavradas (S), ...
- Mavradas: A heavily wooded temperate region in the south.
- Cities: Jora (abandoned)
- Neighboring Regions: Padash (E), Nar Pedana (N), Westmarch (W) ...
- Westmarch: Center of Imperial control
- Cities: The Obelisk (well, until it moved), Par Venat
- Neighboring Regions: Mavradas (E)
- The Alatahl Historical Academy
- We are not the good guys